Joined :11/20/2011 | Video Recipes: 6 | Follow Chef
Chappaqua, NY United States
Chef Antonino is an accomplished and unique personal chef specializing in the preparation of creative and delicious offerings for dinner parties, intimate settings and special affairs. Trained in his family’s Michelin-rated restaurant, Il Vagabondo, in Sorrento, Italy, Chef Tony was further influenced by his travels throughout Europe.
He has gained a great deal of popularity in the affluent Westchester County area because of his engaging personality, superb cuisine, and attention to detail. A firm believer in the Slow Food revolution and buying local, he loves to shop at his local farmers’ market in Chappaqua.
Chef Antonino has a flair for the dramatic, and puts forth an extra degree of effort as he decorates and garnishes his creations. Always concerned about his appearance, he is often seen formally dressed in either a white or red chef’s outfit. He loves to teach and is full of interesting food facts. He recently created a cooking video teaching fans how to make his signature dish, pasta with shrimp and zucchini. NCCTV is currently running this program and Chef Tony is in the process of creating more cooking videos. You really need to taste his food to know and understand Chef Tony’s passion!
- Personal Chef services – ongoing and one-time
- Dinner Parties – Chef Tony can help you plan/shop/cook or can cater the entire dinner
- Menu Planning and Shopping Consultation
- Cooking Lessons – in Chef Tony’s home or any well-equipped kitchen
- Girls Night “In” Parties – invite your friends for a night “in” including cooking lessons, dinner, and wine (very popular in Chappaqua and Briarcliff Manor)
"I don't copy. I create" www.cheftonyscarpati.com
Chappaqua, NY 10514