Date Added: Mar 3, 2011 Scandinavian Entrees
Watch Chef Logi make a delicious Arctic Char dinner. Arctic char is light and moist fish that is closely related to salmon and trout.
- 1 Each Arctic Char, filet
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Beurre Noisette (browned butter)
- ½ Each Parsnip, cooked
- Dry off the remaining fat and liquid off Arctic char filet.
- Smear a tablespoon worth of brown butter on baking tray and place the arctic char on top of it.
- Arctic char should turn skin side up.
- For a nice flavor place parsnip next to the arctic char.
- Bake for 4 min at 180 C (350 F).
- Peel skin off the filet.
- Serve with potato puree, the parsnip and crush salt on top of fish.
- Garnish with small croutons and fennel salad.