Date Added: Oct 2, 2011 American Breakfast
These blueberry muffins are perfect for breakfast or an after-school snack. This is a quick and easy recipe, made with just a few ingredients. Your search for the perfect blueberry muffin may end here!
- 4 Each Eggs
- 1 Cup(s) Sugar
- 1 Cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup(s) Milk
- Pinch Salt
- 3 Cup(s) Flour
- 3 Tea Spoon(s) Baking Powder
- To Taste Nutmeg
- To Taste Cinnamon
- Tea Spoon(s) Blueberries
- In a bowl mix eggs and sugar together so the sugar desolves.
- Add milk and stir.
- Add oil and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon in with the flour and mix.
- Now add the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin tins (or tins that have been lightly greased).
- Add 3 blueberries for each mini muffin.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 min.
- Bake until they are starting to turn a light golden and the tops spring back to the touch. A toothpick should come out clean.