Broccoli Salad with Greek Yogurt
Date Added: Feb 4, 2012 American Appetizers
This is a raw broccoli salad with greek yogurt and is a wonderful side dish. Healthy, light and a touch of sweetness.
- 3/4 Cup(s) Broccoli
- ½ Each Red Onion
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Greek Yogurt
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Honey
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Water
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cranberries, dried
- 1/3 Cup(s) Roasted Walnuts
- Dice onion and cut broccoli into small pieces.
- In another bowl whisk together greek yogurt, honey and water.
- Combine yogurt, onions and broccoli.
- Add cranberries, walnuts to the mix and blend together.
- Garnish with micro-greens.