Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Date Added: Sep 23, 2011 American Appetizers
Try Chef Johnny Vee's Original Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe for your next football party. He shows you how to make your own blue cheese dressing and hot sauce.
- 3 Pound(s) Chicken wings
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) White pepper
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Paprika
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Salt
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Dried oregano
- 1/2 Cup(s) Vegetable oil
- Pouch wings for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Mix all the ingredients for your marinade in a bowl and allow your wings to marinade in the refrigerator for 1 hours.
- Fry the pouched wings in 350 degree oil until they are golden brown. Don't be afraid of over cooking them.
- After frying drain the oil from the wings by placing them on paper towels or newspaper.
- Then toss them in the hot sauce, see accompanying recipe.