Butter fried fillet of Plaice with shrimp gratin
Date Added: Feb 17, 2011 Scandinavian Entrees
- 1 Each Fillet of Plaice, deboned
- 1/2 Cup(s) Flour
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Butter
- To Taste Salt
- 1/3 Cup(s) Shrimp, precooked
- 1/4 Cup(s) Bearnaise sauce
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Mozzarella cheese
- Dip the fillet of Plaice in all purpose flour and cover both sides.
- Dust off extra flour.
- Melt a little bit of butter on a hot frying pan and place the fillet of Plaice on the pan with meat-side down.
- Cook meat side down for about 1 1/2 minute.
- Turn the fillet, add a little more butter for more flavor and cook for 45 seconds.
- Remove the fillet off the pan and rest on a plate.
- Place precooked shrimp and bearnaise sauce on top of the fillet.
- Top it off with a little bit of mozzarella cheese and put in a broiler for 20 seconds.
- Serve with vegetables and potatoes or whatever you are in the mood for.