California Vegetable Spring Rolls with Miso Dressing
A light and healthy hors d'ouevre for your next cocktail party or just a great snack! Julienne vegetables dressing in a miso dressing wrapped in rice paper. You will need a mandolin for this recipe or you can go the easy route and buy Julienne vegetables at your local supermarket!
- As Needed Miso Dressing
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Zucchini, julienned
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Yellow Squash, julienned
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Red Peppers, julienned
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Blanched Carrots, julienned
- 1 Each Spring Roll Skin or Rice Paper
- Add all julienned vegetables to a large mixing bowl
- Pour miso dressing over vegetables and mix to evenly coat
- Submerge rice paper into room temperature water for 30 seconds
- Remove from water and place flat on a carving board
- Flatten out rice paper
- Place about 2" diameter of julienned vegetables lengthwise on rice paper from end to end
- Take end of rice paper and flip over vegetables, tucking in tightly
- Roll paper up, making a tight roll
- Cut off each end and discard
- Cut each roll about 1"
- Serve and enjoy!