Date Added: Jul 26, 2010 Southwestern Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Quick and easy chicken quesadillas. Easy to make and great for your next party, just serve with sour cream and salsa.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 Each Tortillas
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Mixed Cheese, grated
- 3 Each Spicy Jalapeno Pepper, pickled
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- Brush the bottom of one of your tortillas with olive oil then flip it to the other side
- Spread the cheese on the tortilla, then add the cooked chicken and jalapeno peppers
- Cover it up with the other tortilla and Brush the top with olive oil
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cheese
- Bake in oven at 375F for 15 minutes
- Slice the quesadilla into 4 or 8 slices and enjoy!