Date Added: Aug 18, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
This smooth and creamy chocolate frosting will probably become your favorite frosting recipe. It is easy and quick and will not disappoint.
- ½ Cup(s) Butter
- ⅔ Cup(s) Cocoa powder
- 3 Cup(s) Confectionery sugar
- ⅓ Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Melt butter and pour into a mixer.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Next add confectionery sugar and milk, beating to spread consistency by adding a 1/3 at a time.
- Add small amount of additional milk, if needed.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Makes about 2 cups frosting.