Chocolate mendiants are simple, easy and delicious. Watch Chocolatier Lee Perrotta make old fashioned mendiants with nuts and dried fruits. The great thing about chocolate mendiants is that you can use whatever you have in your kitchen cabinets to make these easy but delicious chocolate treats.
- 1 Pound(s) Tempered Chocolate
- 1 Cup(s) Nuts (go for variety and contrast)
- 1 Cup(s) Dried fruits (go for variety and contrast)
- Chocolate is poured into mendiant mold.
- Before chocolate is cooled, add nuts and dried fruit to the mixture.
- The nuts and fruit should adhere to the chocolate, but not sink into it.
- Cool the mendiants in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Once mendiants have hardened, remove them from the mold and serve.