Chocolate Nut Clusters
Date Added: Mar 14, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
Watch Lee Perrotta make easy and tasty chocolate nut clusters. This is a fast recipe and a definite crowd pleaser!
- 16 Ounce(s) Weight Melted or tempered chocolate
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Cashews
- Melt or temper your chocolate.
- Place candy cups into candy cup holder.
- Spoon a drop of the melted chocolate into candy cup to create a base.
- Give the candy cups a little tap to help spread the chocolate.
- Place a couple of cashew nuts on top of the chocolate base.
- Drizzle chocolate over the cashews.
- Let sit for a few minutes or until chocolate has set.