Date Added: Mar 14, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
Chef Lee's Chocolate turtle recipe includes soft caramel and pecans. For those chocolate lovers it is fast, easy and absolutely delicious.
- 16 Ounce(s) Weight Melted or tempered chocolate
- 8 Tea Spoon(s) Ready to use caramel
- 1 Cup(s) Pecans
- Melt the chocolate.
- Soften the caramel.
- Spoon a 1 1/2 inch drop of chocolate on parchment paper
- Place 2 pecans on top of the chocolate drop.
- Take a piece of caramel and sligthly shape it into a circle with your fingers.
- Place the soft caramel on top of the pecans.
- Spoon chocolate on top of caramel.
- Let set for a few minutes and enjoy!