No Related Video Recipes Available.
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Date Added: Jun 1, 2010 American Entrees
A favorite with kids and adults. So easy to make and yes soooooo creamy.
- 1 Pound(s) Elbow Macaroni, cooked until al dente
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 8 Table Spoon(s) Butter, Salted, diced
- 12 Fluid ounce(s) Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mozzarella, grated
- As Needed Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add macaroni to a 9" x 9" baking dish
- Mix into pasta and add grated cheese, gently Mix all ingredients
- Pour the evaporated milk slowly over the pasta (It is important to use elbow pasta with this dish so the cheese flows through the noodles while cooking)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes
- Mix occasionally so top doesn't burn
- Serve hot and Enjoy!