Easy Breakfast Frittata
Date Added: May 27, 2011 American Breakfast
Let Chef Bink's show how easy it is to make a delicious breakfast Frittata.
- 8 Each Eggs
- 1/2 Cup(s) Red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup(s) Green pepper, diced
- 1 Cup(s) Cooked ham, cubed
- 1 Cup(s) Grated cheddar cheese
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Beat eggs with wire whisk.
- Next, add to your eggs the red pepper, green pepper, ham & grated cheese. Save some cheese to melt on top.
- Spray 8-inch skillet with butter flavor Pam and heat over medium flame.
- Add egg mixture, cover and cook until desired consistency, 5-10 minutes (DO NOT STIR).
- Carefully slide frittata onto plate. Serve with Hot sauce, if desired.