Fried lemon spiced fillet of Redfish with wasabi sauce
Date Added: Feb 17, 2011 Japanese Entrees
- 1 Each Fillet, Redfish
- 1 Cup(s) Flour with lemon spice
- As Needed Frying oil
- Pinch Salt
- Debone and clean the redfish fillet.
- Leave the skin on.
- Cut triangular cuts into the fillet but careful not to go thru the skin.
- Dip the fillet onto flour.
- Dust of extra flour.
- Place in deep fryer at 160 C for 2 1/2 minutes or until golden crispy.
- Remove from deep frier and salt lightly.
- Serve with rice, carrots and wasabi mayo.