Frozen Banana on a stick
Date Added: Jul 7, 2011 American Desserts
These frozen bananas on a stick are dipped in chocolate and are a great summer time treat that your kids will enjoy making and eating with you.
- 2 Each Bananas, frozen
- 3 Cup(s) Chocolate, melted
- As Needed Sprinkles, optional for garnishing
- Cut your frozen bananas in half.
- Put sticks into banana.
- Dip bananas into chocolate and cover completely.
- Sprinkle decorations on chocolate.
- Let sit for a few minutes or place back in the freeze to eat later.