Green Tea White Chocolate Truffle
Art of chocolate is easy to make by hand. All you need is good quality chocolate and fresh ingredients. Japanese matcha green tea powder is perfect with white chocolate. Enjoy with matcha powder or cocoa powder.
- 12 1/4 Ounce(s) Weight White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 Ounce(s) Weight Butter, unsalted
- 4 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Heavy cream
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Matcha Green Tea Powder, sifted (high quality)
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, sifted (high quality)
- Melt white chocolate and butter in double boiler
- Heat heavy cream and matcha in a pot
- Make sure all the matcha powder is dissolved
- Add the mixture to chocolate mixture and mix well
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours
- Take a tablespoonful of mixture and make round by hand
- Coat with matcha powder or cocoa powder
- Repeat with remaining mixture
Optional: Melt white or dark chocolate using a double boiler. Dip a ball of cold matcha chocolate mixture into melted chocolate, place it on parchment paper. Let cool until set. Sprinkle matcha powder with a sifter.