Grilled Chicken Giardiniera
Date Added: May 31, 2010 Italian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This chicken giardiniera recipe is a light and healthy. Grilled chicken with a beautiful salad loaded with flavors.
- 2 Each 6 Oz. Chicken Breast, pounded thin
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- ½ Each Lemon
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic
- 1 Cup(s) Baby Arugula
- ½ Each Tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1 Each Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Each Belgium Endive Leaves
- As Needed Parmesan Cheese (for garnish)
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice for 5 minutes
- Grill chicken smooth side down for 5 to 10 minutes or until done.
- Plate chicken breasts on Belgium endive leaves
- In a mixing bowl, toss arugula,tomatoes and red onion with dressing
- Place salad on top of plated chicken and garnish with parmesan cheese