Guillemot Cooked with Indian Spices
Date Added: Jan 26, 2011 Indian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Guillemot is an Icelandic seacoast bird but this recipe is cooked with an Indian twist.
- 1 Each Guillemot
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Ginger/Garlic Paste (equal volume of each)
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Garam Masala (sweet)
- ½ Each Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Mustard Oil
- Place Guillemot on a hot frying pan with a little bit of mustard oil
- Cook each side for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes
- Take meat of the pan and rest for 2 minutes
- Plate and serve!