How to Cure Goose
Date Added: Jan 19, 2012 Scandinavian Culinary skills
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Learn how to cure wild goose meat from Chef Sigurður. Once cured it has great application in a salad.
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Ground fennel seeds
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Ground star anise
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Ground dryer trumpet mushrooms
- ½ Table Spoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Sugar
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Orange zest
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Coarse sea salt
- 6 Ounce(s) Weight Wild Goose breast
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- On a tray sprinkle a layer of the marinade mixture.
- Lay the goose on top and sprinkle more marinade covering the goose.
- Cover the goose with plastic wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 days .
- After 2 days brush off the marinade and keep in the refrigerator for another 2 days.
- The goose is now ready to be served, it goes great in a salad.