Sweet Potato Crackers
Date Added: Nov 1, 2011 American Appetizers
Why buy crackers again, when Chef Sigurros can show you how to make these Sweet Potato Crackers. They are healthy, high in fiber and are great to use when dipping into salsa, guacamole and many other dips.
- 3/8 Cup(s) Sweet Potato, baked
- 3/8 Cup(s) Pumpkin Seeds
- 3/8 Cup(s) Sesame Seeds
- 3/8 Cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 3/8 Cup(s) Oats
- 1 3/8 Cup(s) Spelt
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Fresh Oregano
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Fresh Thyme
- 5/8 Cup(s) Olive Oil, high quality or organic
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 Cup(s) Water
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 374°F.
- Mix the seeds together with the baked sweet potato.
- Add the spelt flour and the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well, divide into two batches.
- Spread each batch on to a baking sheet and put a baking sheet on top.
- Flatten out with your hands then roll it out with a baking pin to evenly thin out.
- Put on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Cool down and break into crackers.