How To Make Marzipan Rose
Date Added: Sep 10, 2010 Other Desserts
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Marzipan flowers are flavorful edible decorations that can be used on cakes. Great way to take your cake to a new level!!
- As Needed Almond paste
- As Needed Cornstarch
- Start by making the rose base. Roll a small ball of marzipan with your hands and form into a teardrop shape, with a flat plastic tool make half of the teardrop flat, like a flap and roll it around the rest of the base.
- Next make 2 small marzipan balls and flatten out and make the pedals as shown in video. Wrap the 2 petals around base.
- For the next layer of the rose, make 3 marzipan balls and work them the same way as the first two. Now attach a second row of 3 petals.
- For the next layer of the rose, make 5 marzipan balls and work them the same way as before. Now attach the third row of 5 petals.
- To color the marzipan rose, please follow steps as shown in video.