Icelandic Lamb Steak
Date Added: Dec 22, 2011 Scandinavian Entrees
Chef Toti shows you how to grill the perfect pur Icelandic lamb steak. The best you will every have!
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Thyme
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Boneless lamb steak
- As Needed Sea salt
- As Needed Pepper
- Marinate the lamb with olive oil, thyme and garlic for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grill the lamb with the fat side down first for 3 minutes and then flip the lamb and Grill on the other side for 3 minutes.
- Next sear the other four sides of the lamb.
- Remove from the Grill and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven at 325 degree Fahrenheit or 160 degrees Celsius for 11 minutes.
- After you remove from the oven let it rest for a few minutes before slicing for serving.