Indian Potato Pancakes
Watch Chef Arun make this quick, easy and delicious Indian Potato Pancakes Recipe. Potatoes and mild Indian spices make up the base of these easy to prepare patties. Serve with chutneys or raita either as an appetizer or as a light meal with a salad on the side.
- 2 Each Potato, boiled and shredded
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Chili Powder
- Pinch Cumin Powder
- Pinch Coriander Powder
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 Cup(s) Paneer (Indian cheese)
- 1/8 Cup(s) Cilantro
- As Needed Oil
- Coarsely grate boiled potatoes.
- Combine potatoes, flour, cheese and spices in a mixing bowl.
- mix together all ingredients, using wooden spoon or hands, mix well.
- Once completely combined grab a handful of potato mix and flatten it in your hands until it looks like a patty.
- Warm a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook for 3 minutes on the second side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve and Enjoy!