Jalapeno Mashed Potatoes
Date Added: Jun 2, 2010 American Culinary skills
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Chef David kicks it up a notch by adding jalapenos to his mashed potatoes recipe. Great for any holiday, this side spices up all types of chicken and meat entrees.
- 10 Each Red potatoes
- 4 Quart(s) Cold water (4 quarts are in a Gallon)
- 2 Ounce(s) Weight Crushed Garlic
- 4 Ounce(s) Weight Unsalted butter /Half a stick of butter
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Black Pepper
- 3 Ounce(s) Weight Jalapenos chopped fine
- 1/4 Cup(s) Sour Cream
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- Place potatoes in a pot of COLD water.
- Cook at a rolling boil for 30-35 minutes or until Fork tender.
- Next strain water.
- Add the butter, pepper, salt, cream cheese, garlic and blend or mash.
- Once mashed then add your chopped Jalapenos.
- Next add your milk, sour cream and continue to mash.
- Taste and adjust.