Jasmine Panna Cotta Recipe
Date Added: Mar 25, 2012 Asian Desserts
Jasmine Panna Cotta Recipe is a great dessert to serve with fruit and vanilla ice cream.
- 10 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Heavy cream
- 8 3/4 Ounce(s) Weight Coconut milk
- 3 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Sugar
- 2 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Gelatin sheets
- Pinch Jasmine essence
- Soak gelatin in ice-cold water for 20 minutes until bloomed. Squeeze to remove excess water. You can also use 3 grams of gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water.
- In heavy sauce pot bring heavy cream, coconut cream and sugar to simmer, just until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in bloomed gelatin until dissolved. Pour into molds.
- Keep in refrigerator until firm 2-4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold the flan place the container in warm water to loosen it.
- Then place on serving plate, best to serve with mulberry sauce, diced fresh fruit and vanilla ice cream.