KitKat Candy Cake
Date Added: Aug 18, 2011 American Baking and Pastry
Watch Chef Scott Schneider show you how to impress your friends and more importantly kids at your next party with this sweeeeeeet and unique way to decorate a cake using kit kats.
- 2 Each 8 to 9 inch cakes, frosted
- 23 Each Double pieces of KitKat
- 1 Each Large Bag of M&Ms (20 Oz)
- Bake two 8 to 9 inch round cakes.
- Cool cakes.
- Stack them on top of each other.
- Make sure your cake is sitting on a sturdy cake board since this cake will get heavy.
- Ice your cake completely in frosting.
- Chocolate frosting works best if you are using brown chocolate kit kats and white frosting works best with white chocolate kit kats.
- Unwrap all of your Kit-Kat bars and start sticking them around your cake. The frosting acts like glue.
- Then fill the center with M&Ms.
- To hold all the Kit-Kats in place, tie ribbons around them for extra support.
- Serve and enjoy!