Langoustine and Smoked Ox Tongue
Date Added: Feb 28, 2012 Scandinavian Appetizers
Watch Chef Harrison put together Langoustine and Smoked Ox Tongue, a plate with contrasting flavors and texture.
- 5 Each Smoked Ox Tongue, slices
- 2 Each Radish
- ½ Each Apple, Granny Smith
- ½ Each Sweet Turnip
- 4 Each Langoustine
- Pinch Watercress oil
- To Taste Micro-greens
- Heat smoked ox tongue in a small pot.
- Slice radishes, apples and sweet turnip into fine slices.
- Mix vegetables in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- season langoustine with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat for about 30 seconds.
- Arrange ox tongue, vegetable and langoustine on a plate and serve with carrot puree, watercress oil and micro-greens for a full bursts of flavors.