Lobster Hollandaise Sauce
Date Added: Jun 13, 2012 French Sauces
- 5 Tea Spoon(s) Egg Yolks
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Egg White ( if using a whipped cream dispenser)
- 14 1/8 Ounce(s) Weight Butter
- 3/8 Cup(s) White Wine
- 1/4 Cup(s) Lobster broth, reduced
- Melt butter.
- Put egg white and egg yolks together in a bowl.
- Add white wine and lobster broth to eggs.
- Whisk over a warm water bath, aim for 60C or 140F.
- Once butter is melted add it slowly to the egg mixture and stir continuously.
- If you are using whipped cream dispenser for serving, pour sauce in container and use two shots of gas.