Lobster & Butternut Squash Salad with Pomegranate Dressing and Micro Watercress
Date Added: Dec 4, 2011 Continental Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A light salad of butternut squash, lobster and yellow tomatoes, finished with a delicious pomegranate dressing.
- 1 Cup(s) Butternut Squash, peeled and sliced into matchstick pieces
- 1/2 Cup(s) Maine Lobster Meat, boiled and chilled, cut into chunks1
- 1 Each Yellow Tomato, thinly sliced
- As Needed Pomegranate Dressing
- Place slices of tomato inside of a ring mold to form a tight crown
- Place ring mold on a plate
- Add butternut squash and lobster to a bowl
- Add dressing and mix together
- Fill up ring mold with salad
- Carefully remove ring mold from salad
- Top with micro watercress
- Drizzle plate with extra pomegranate dressing