Mango Avocado Baby Food Recipe
Date Added: Jan 21, 2012 American Baby Food
This organic mango avocado baby food recipe is full of healthy nutrients for your child. Watch chef Ebba show you how simple it is to make, and learn some great tips.
- ½ Each Mango
- ½ Each Avocado
- 1/8 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Coconut oil, cold pressed
- 6 Each Almonds, soaked and peeled
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Pineapple and coconut juice, organic
- Peel the mango and pineapple.
- Add the mango, pineapple, coconut oil, peeled almonds, water and pineapple & coconut juice mixture into a bowl. Only use almonds if your baby is 9 months or older, and soak them first to remove the peel.
- Blend the ingredients together using a hand blender. Your baby food is now ready, remember this will only stay for 12 hours in the refrigerator.