Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Whipped Sweet Potatoes with cinnamon, maple syrup, cream, and butter. This will be the favorite dish on the table. This sweet and savory dish goes great with pork, turkey, and chicken.
- 5 Quart(s) Sweet Potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Pound(s) Butter, cubed
- 3 Fluid ounce(s) Maple Syrup, good quality
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tea Spoon(s) Salt, Kosher
- 2 Pinch Black pepper
1. Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into quarters
2. Place in pot and cover with cold water. Place on stove and bring to a simmer.
4. Strain sweet potatoes very well.
5. Place in bowl of mixer and beat for 20 seconds.
6. Add the cream, butter, cinnamon, and mix well.
7 Finish with Maple syrup, salt and pepper.
8 Taste the final product and adjust with salt, pepper, or cinnamon if needed.
9. Serve and enjoy.