Maple demi glaze recipe
Date Added: Apr 14, 2011 American Sauces
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Watch Chef Mark Anthony Bynum make this flavorful and rich sauce that you can serve with any pork dish.
- 2 Each Shallots, sliced
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Thyme, spring
- 1/2 Pint (s) Veal stock
- 1/4 Cup(s) Maple syrup
- Saute shallots with thyme until caramelized.
- Once shallots are browned add maple syrup and veal stock.
- Mix and let reduce for 20 minutes.
- Strain off shallots and thyme.
- This sauce goes great with any pork dish.