Date Added: Dec 22, 2011 Scandinavian Cocktails
Mulled or spiced wine in Scandinavia is called Jolaglogg and it is prepared with heated red wine and spiced with cinnamon, cloves and sugar. It is the prefect Holiday drink.
- 3 Quart(s) Red Wine
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Ground Cloves
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Cup(s) Grand Marnier
- 1/8 Cup(s) Gin or Vodka (or Brennivin if you are in Iceland)
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup(s) Raisins
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat up until almost boiling for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with ginger bread cookies.