Pan Fried Blue Ling
Date Added: Feb 28, 2012 Scandinavian Entrees
Watch Chef Phil prepare Blue Ling with cauliflower and potatoes. Delicious, healthy and an easy dinner to make.
- 1 Each Blue Ling, skinless filet
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Oil
- 5 Each Cauliflower, florets
- 5 Each Potatoes, small
- To Taste Radish
- To Taste Watercress oil
- To Taste Watercress
- Season Blue Ling fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot skillet.
- When golden, flip and cook the other side.
- When it is firm to touch it is ready.
- In a different pan add butter and oil and add raw cauliflower florets.
- Saute cauliflower until slightly golden.
- Add small boiled potatoes in with the cauliflower.
- Serve the Blue Ling with cauliflower puree and micro-greens.