Potato Puree recipe with Chives
Date Added: Mar 3, 2011 American Side dishes
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This silky smooth potato puree with chives recipe is a tasty and easy to make side dish that you can enjoy with a wide range of food.
- 3 Each Potatoes, baked
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cream
- ½ Table Spoon(s) Beurre Noisette (brown butter)
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Chives, chopped
- To Taste Salt
- Bake potatoes at 180 C (350 F) for 45 min.
- Pass inside of potatoes thru a sieve for a smooth texture.
- Heat cream in a pot.
- Add potatoes and stir.
- Add the brown butter to the potatoes, salt to taste and chopped chives to the pot.
- Stir vigorously while keeping the pot on the stove.
- Place potatoes into a piping bag as shown in the video.
- Serve and enjoy!