Quinoa Carrot Baby Food Recipe
Date Added: Jan 21, 2012 American Baby Food
Chef Ebba shows you another great baby food recipe using Quinoa and carrots.
- 1 Each Carrots
- 1 Cup(s) Quinoa
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Lemon infused olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Water
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Steam the carrots until they are soft.
- Cook the quinoa and place it in a bowl.
- Add the steamed carrots, lemon infused olive oil and water. Note, if your child is less than 12 months old use cold pressed olive oil instead.
- Puree the mixture using a hand blender.
- The baby food is now ready to be served and will last for 2 days in the refrigerator if stored in glass jars.