Recipe for half roasted chicken
Date Added: Apr 22, 2011 American Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This is a recipe for a delicious, tasty and crispy roast chicken. This recipe goes great with sauteed spinach and fingerling potatoes.
- ½ Each Chicken
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 1 Each Thyme, spring
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, shallot, thyme and garlic mixture overnight.
- Take chicken out of Marinate and season both sides.
- Heat saute pan and place chicken with skin side down for a few minutes or until skin side has a nice brown color.
- While sauteing add butter and thyme to the pan.
- Before placing the chicken in the oven baste the liquid over the chicken.
- Put chicken into 375 F for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken around and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken on paper towels to drain off excess oil.
- This dish goes great with sauteed spinach and fingerling potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!