Roasted fingerling potatoes recipe
Date Added: Apr 22, 2011 American Side dishes
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Watch Chef Mark Anthony Bynum make roasted fingerling potatoes with shallots, garlic, olive oil and thyme. This side dish is always a hit and goes well with meat, poultry and fish.
- 7 Each Fingerling Potatoes
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Shallots
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic clove
- As Needed Olive oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Table Spoon(s) Butter
- Cut your fingerling potatoes into halves.
- Slice shallot and garlic and saute.
- Add potatoes to the pan and saute with face down.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter and thyme to the pan.
- Finish the potatoes in the oven for 15 min at 375 F.
- Rest potatoes on paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
- Serve as side dish and enjoy!