Seared Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Marinade
Date Added: Feb 24, 2011 South American Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
- 20 Ounce(s) Weight Skirt steak, trimmed and silver skin removed
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Chimichurri sauce
- 3 Fluid ounce(s) Olive oil
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Remove extra fat and silver skin off steak.
- Season both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together Chimichurri sauce, oil and Worcestershire sauce to make the marinade.
- Pour marinade over steaks let stand for at least 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a large, heavy cast iron pan.
- Sear steaks in the cast iron pan for 3 to 4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the steak and desired degree of doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 4 minutes.
- Serve with Chimichurri sauce on the side.