Smoked Pork Spare Ribs Texas Style
Date Added: Dec 4, 2011 American Gluten Free
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Melt in your mouth spare ribs. You will need a smoker for this recipe so go out and get one!
- 1 Cup(s) Dry Rub
- 1 Each St. Louis Cut Spare Rib Slab
- Trim fat off of slab
- Rub in dry rub over whole slab on both sides
- Using your smoker, place in top rack top side up
- Smoke for 4 hours at 250 degrees
- Meat should be soft and fork tender
- To cut, place bottom side up, get your knife right between the bones and slice