Spanish Torta with Swiss, Ham, and Asparagus
Date Added: Feb 8, 2010 Spanish Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This delicious Torta will be a great way to get the party started. It can be made many different ways. Serve it at room temperature, your friends and family will love it.
- 2 Each Medium Idaho Potatoes
- ½ Each Spanish Onion
- 4 Each Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Pound(s) Sliced Ham (any type)
- 1/2 Pound(s) Swiss Cheese or (any type of Cheese)
- 6 Fluid ounce(s) Chopped Green Beans or (Veg of your Choice)
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Cut onions and potatoes 1/4 inch thick and toss in a bit of oil
- Roast onions and potatoes until golden brown
- Line bottom of pan with roasted potatoes and onion
- Place ham, cheese, and green beans in pan over potatoes and onions
- Beat and season eggs with salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture over all ingredients.
- Tilt and shuffle pan to let egg settle through out the pan
- Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 min or until egg is fully cooked