Spotted Catfish with creamed barley root vegetables and hollandaise sauce
Date Added: Jun 13, 2012 American Entrees
Watch chef Fridleifur of Iceland create catfish served with creamed barley, root vegetables, pearl onion, fennel cluster and then finishes off with lobster hollandaise sauce.
- 2 Each Catfish filets
- To Taste Salt
- Season Catfish filets with salt on both sides.
- Put a little bit of oil on a hot pan.
- Cook catfish for 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Plate and serve with creamed barley, root vegetables, pearl onion, fennel cluster and finish off with lobster hollandaise sauce ( see related videos).