Stir Fried Squid with Salted Egg and Chilly Oil
Date Added: Apr 15, 2012 Thai Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This classic Thai dish of stir fried squid with salted egg and chilly oil recipe is a perfect mix of salt & spice.
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Vegtegable oil
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Garlic, chopped
- 1 Cup(s) Squid
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chili oil
- 2 Each Yellow chili
- 2 Each Salted egg yolk
- 1/4 Cup(s) Scallion, chopped
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Soy sauce
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Sugar
- Pre-boil the squid.
- Add oil in a saute pan.
- On medium heat add garlic and continue to stir until the garlic is golden in color, be careful not to burn.
- Then add the squid and mix.
- When the squid begins to turn darker in color, which takes a few minutes add the salted egg, chili oil and mix.
- Next add soy sauce, sugar, black ground pepper, yellow chili, scallions and mix.
- This dish takes roughly 10 minutes to make, serve and enjoy!