Strawberries Dipped In Chocolate
Strawberries dipped in chocolate are such a simple and delicious treat. Watch Lee Perrotta make strawberries covered with chocolate. You can serve them as a finale at any dinner party or you can use them as a topping on cupcakes or to decorate a cake. They are best served within 24 hrs, but who doesn't eat them right away?
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Tempered or melted chocolate
- 12 Each Medium sized strawberries
- Brush your strawberries clean. If you rinse them with water, make sure you dry them completely. The smallest water drop will ruin the process and makes the chocolate not stick.
- If you store your strawberries in the refrigerator allow the berries to come to room temperature before dipping.
- Melt or temper your chocolate. You can use dark, milk, semi-sweet or white chocolate.
- Hold onto the green top and dip the strawberries into the chocolate.
- Place the strawberries on wax paper to set.
- The strawberries are best when served within 24 hrs.