Sweet Potato Baby Food
Date Added: Jan 21, 2012 American Baby Food
Chef Ebba's organic sweet potato baby food recipe is a great wholesome meal for your baby. It has all the essentials your child needs.
- 1 Each Sweet potato
- 1/4 Cup(s) Water from steaming process
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Cold pressed organic olive oil
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into cubes. When cutting try to keep them similar sizes so that they finish steaming at the same time.
- Next steam the sweet potato.
- Puree the steamed sweet potatoes with water from the steaming process in a food processor or using a hand blender.
- Next add cinnamon and Puree again for a few seconds.
- Finally spoon out the your baby's portion into a serving bowl and add 1 teaspoon of cold pressed organic olive oil.
** If you store this in a glass jar it will save for 2 days in the refrigerator or 2 months in the freezer.