Tagliatelle con Prosciutto e Funghi
Tagliatelle con Prosciutto e Funghi is a rich, creamy and delicious mid-week dinner that's ready to serve in 25 minutes. So simple and quick to make. This is a perfect dish to serve the whole family or for an informal dinner with good friends. This one is worth all the calories.
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Oil
- 1/3 Cup(s) Mushrooms, chopped
- ⅓ Tea Spoon(s) Ham, chopped
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic, minced
- Pinch Basil
- Pinch Oregano
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- 6 1/2 Fluid ounce(s) Cream
- 2 Cup(s) Tagliatelle Pasta
- Pinch Arugula salad
- ¼ Each Tomato
- Pinch Parsley
- To Taste Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mushrooms, ham, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and mix.
- Now add cream and let reduce for a few minutes.
- Add boiled pasta and stir.
- Leave in pan for a few minutes and stir occasionally.
- Garnish with arugula, tomato, parsley and then finish with Parmesan cheese.