Date Added: Jan 26, 2011 Indian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Turkey breast marinated overnight in yogurt and tandoori spices. Then baked at high heat and served with vegetables or your favorite side dish.
- 1 Each Turkey Breast
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Ginger Garlic Paste
- Tea Spoon(s) Tandoori Spice (mango powder, coriander, cumin)
- Pinch Turmeric
- Pinch Fenu Greek Seeds
- ½ Each Lemon, juiced
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Yogurt, plain
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Season turkey breast on both sides with salt, ginger garlic paste, tandoori spices and fenu greek leaves
- Sqeeze lemon juice on both sides
- Cover turkey breast with yogurt and marinate in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 24 hours
- Place turkey breast into a greased container and bake for 12 minutes
- Cut turkey breast into slices and serve