Thai Green Curry Recipe
Date Added: Jun 18, 2012 Thai Entrees
Chef Nusi's Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe or (kang khiao wan gai) is authentic and savory. You can find all of the ingredients at your local Asian market. It's quick easy and makes you feel like your in the heart of Bangkok.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chicken, sliced
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Green curry paste
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thai eggplant or purple aubergine cut into bite size
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Coconut cream
- 1 Cup(s) Coconut milk
- 20 Each Sweet basil
- 3 Each Kaffir lime leaves, torn in half
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Ginger, shredded
- 1 Pinch White sugar
- ½ Table Spoon(s) Fish sauce
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Tamarind paste
- Pour coconut cream into the wok over low to medium heat.
- Add curry paste and stirring continuously until fragrant.
- Next add the coconut milk, chicken, kaffir lime leaves, sweet basil, eggplant and stir.
- Then add tamarind paste, sugar, fish sauce and stir. You can add red bell pepper for color.
- Stir continuously until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced a bit.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice.