Thai Papaya Salad Recipes
Date Added: Mar 18, 2012 Thai Salads
Chef Songsorn's fresh Thai papaya salad recipe is so refreshing and healthy, great for a summer day.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Papaya
- 1/4 Cup(s) Carrot
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Palm sugar
- 5 Each Garlic cloves
- 2 Each Thai chili
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Fish sauce
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Lime juice
- 5 Each Green beans
- 5 Each Tomatoes
- 5 Each Crispy pork pieces
- Pinch Dried shrimp
- Pinch Roast peanuts
- Peel the papaya.
- Next take a knife and score the papaya by chopping into it.
- Then use you peeler to slice papaya into strips.
- Take the carrot and slice into strips.
- In a mortar add the palm sugar and mash until it becomes a bit liquidity.
- Then add the garlic, chili and smash.
- Next add fish sauce, lime juice, papaya and carrot strips into the mortar and toss.
- Then add green beans, tomatoes, crispy pork, dried shrimp and roasted peanuts.
* Watch the chili, if you like it spicy add more.